If any of the below things applies to your current IT solution Company, probably it’s time to SWITCH and make new relations!!!
- “… We never faced such issues but since they got bigger….”
- “…Why are we always at the end of the line?”
- “… They never seem to be able to fix issues. And are available with an excuse always …”
- ..“They’re becoming irresponsible towards us now…”
There can be more such scenarios to add into the list… this indicates you need to change your IT Support Company as soon as you get over with the bond, if any.
So, the important thing is what to consider while switching to a new IT Support Providers. Have a look.
- Go through your contract with your existing IT support company. Check whether you are bonded for a period and you may also have to give notice a number of weeks or months before terminating the association. So, make sure you don’t get tied in again while switching.
“Do not get associated with the companies that bind you in any BOND or service period.“
- Think about the thick and thin of your current company. Make a list of all the benefits and loses you reaped from your current company’s services. Make sure the new company in your list doesn’t trouble you for the same.
“Don’t let past repeat itself. Make a list of all important things and discuss it before associating with the new one.”
- Do not just rely the company’s alluring policies or quotations. Go with their market status, review and others’ opinions. Also, discuss with your company officials and other employees before finalizing the association.
“Don’t just go with the fake promises and offers given by the companies, instead research thoroughly about the reputation, history and track records.”
Although, no company is perfect or the best, but make sure that your selection and switch doesn’t hinder your growth and work in future, again!!!!